Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last day of the worst class ever!

Yes that's right today is the last day ofthe most miserable class I've taken in my entire college career with a man who's main goal in lifeis to make our lives dreadful. He turned a subject that I love dearly history into an hour and twenty minutesof misery. If it wasn't for new found friends Linden and Maria I wouldn't come to class as much as I do. Needless to say after my exam Thursday celebrations are necessary...since schoolhas literally consumed my life for the past month I need to catch anyone followingup.

Beginning of April we took a trip to West Virginia to celebrate Derik's grandparents 50th anniversary
Us
The Walters Family
Us again :)

Then it was time to return back to reality to prepare for the last month of school which means papers, exams, projects, and presentations. But it also involved some celebrating! The Saturday before Easter we celebrated Aydan turning 2! :) Happy birthday to my sweet nephew:
Opening presents
Aydan's aunts :)
Sisters
Then on Sunday celebrations continued for it was Easter Sunday! Christ HAS RISEN from the dead Praise the Lord! After a wonderful service at church we had Easter lunch at Aunt Pat's which included wayyyy too much food, an Easter egg hunt, and a snake. As Tricia was walking down the stairs to hide Easter eggs she almost steppedon a snake slithering up the stairs...lovely.
Mom and her girls
Daddy's girls of course :)
Sisters

Now onto finishing exams and graduation celebrations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment