Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day...

As I'm sitting in International Relations class I decided to tune out talk of different types of War and do a blog update. :)

Good news its Valentine's Day and I have the best Valentine in the world...
Yes it's true I do. Since he has lovely class from 6-10 we celebrated Sunday night with a lovely dinner at Outback one of our favorites followed by wine and PS I Love You..which he slept through the majority of. Monday we both had full days of classes and work so I attempted making chicken pie but ran out of time before he had to go to class. So I watched my Monday night shows and waited on him to eat a super late dinner. Our Valentines might not have been filled with many materialistic things but it was definitely filled with love and thats what is most important after all. Which shouldn't only be shown on one day a year or by just giving each other material things it should be celebrated everyday. Side note: I shouldn't have to apologize for being happy. Good news also came yesterday as I was granted an interview for GRADUATE SCHOOL! Didn't think that was ever going to happen. So there is light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment