Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A month later..

With the craziness this past month has been I haven't gotten a chance to update this thing so here we go.

My roommate finally decided to post pictures from my surprise party:

Don't be fooled this doesn't happen often
This however, does. He lets me win...most of the time.
Best friend surprised me needless to say I was shocked!

Before hell week began Derik and I traveled to Hickory to get away from Greensboro which was much needed. A weekend spent with the Walters/Townsend and baby Jack :) We attempted to plan our cruise which now looks like an all inclusive resort stay for some fun in the sun and relaxation due to pricing of cruises being slightly ridiculous.

On the way to Hickory..
MID TERMS that is what consumed my life for the majority of this past month. 4 Mid terms in 3 days was what I like to refer to as Hell week. Thankfully I got an A two B+'s and one B- so I'm not complaining too much. Except it caused me way too much anxiety. That I found to be completely unnecessary.

SPRING BREAK
Oh how glorious last week was. While my sweet boyfriend and 13 other guys packed up to head to Destin, FL for a week. I was able to catch up on life, sleep, and my family time. The first part of spring break was spent in Burlington with my entire family which rarely happens. All 4 of us in the same house which was really nice. We forced mom into watching dance videos with us which produced many hours of laughter as we have 20 years worth of memories caught on tape. From the tickling feather incident where my sister tickled her fellow dancers with a feather and then had to be pulled off stage by Ms Tracy to my senior year dancing to butterfly kisses with my daddy. Second half of spring break included UNCG grad school interview, girls nights with the roomie, and KANO kiddos :) Derik finally returned on Saturday night and Sunday we spent part of our afternoon at the ACC championship game. GO HEELS. Even though we lost.
Sweet nephew Aydan at lunch on Sunday
Sister and I at the GAME GO HEELS!

Bucket list item checked off: attend a CAROLINA vs Dooookies game.

So this has been my life for the past month or so. Hopefully I'll get better at this update thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment